froglogic's Coco team is pleased to deliver a maintenance release of Coco, version 5.0.3, to maintain working support for recent Windows 10 installations, along with a number of other bug fixes. This patch-level release also introduces additional instrumentation support in the CoverageScanner program.
- Fixed a problem in which C++ member function pointers in templates would cause a parser error in the CoverageScanner.
- Resolved an issue in which use of
oroperators instead of
||operators caused artificially high reported coverage levels in the MC/DC and condition metrics.
- Added support for the
Q_FOREACHmacro when compiling with C++17.
- Added support for null-coalescing assignment operators in C# 8.0.
- Added support for object relocation when using the GNU linker,
- Fixed an issue which caused the command line tools (e.g.,
cmmerge) to abort unexpectedly on recent Windows 10 installations.
- Resolved a problem in the Windows installer, now enabling silent installations which no longer call the license wizard.
Latest from the Coco Blog
Check out the latest code coverage blogs, written by the developers who designed Coco:
Get In Touch With Us
Whether you're looking for tech support or you'd like to participate in a Coco training course, let us know by sending us an email. We're here to help.