How can we empower developers to create high-quality software that does no harm, without introducing errors during their daily development tasks?
As software development cycles become shorter, it's increasingly important to ensure developers and testers don't inadvertently introduce errors or compromise software quality. Combining static and dynamic testing is an effective way to minimize software erosion caused by short-term requirements.
Join the industry experts with Qt Group and Techwell on June 7th at 5 pm CEST/10 as they discuss the benefits and limitations of both static and dynamic testing, and how to integrate them into agile software development effectively.
In the webinar, you'll hear:
- About the limitations of both dynamic and static analysis
- How to overcome these limitations by combining dynamic and static testing
- How to apply these testing techniques to continuous integration practices
- Find out where to locate testing activities in your software development and testing processes to minimize software erosion caused by short-term requirements.
- Prof. Rainer Koschke, Professor for Software Engineering at the University of Bremen (Germany)
- Dr. Daniel Simon – Head of QA Services at Qt Group
- Jan Aarsaether – Q A Tools Sales Advisor at Qt Group
See you online! Register here.
|Starts||17:00 Jun 7, 2022 UTC +2|
|Ends||18:00 Jun 7, 2023 UTC +2|
|Topics||Quality Assurance, Static Code Analysis, Testing, Dynamic Code Analysis|