Learn the relevant library and language changes
In this hands-on C++11, C++14 and C++17 training for professional C++ developers, you will learn the language changes and the standard library changes introduced in C++11, C++14 as well as changes from C++17.
In class, the new standards will be demonstrated with the aid of many examples, and you will get the opportunity to use them right away in our lab projects. Since not every developer has a C++14 or C++17-capable compiler yet, features only available in C++14 or C++17 are clearly marked as such in the material.
The training also teaches some advanced C++ features like variadic templates and perfect forwarding, but they are introduced gently, and some of them are optional.
- Important language changes, including:
- C++11/14: lambdas, range based for loops, strongly typed enums,
- C++11/14: constexpr, uniform initialization, move semantics, …
- C++17: improved lambdas, structured bindings, constexpr if, …
- C++11/14: Functional programming, including lambda, bind and function objects
- C++11/14: Template meta programming, including variadic templates and perfect forwarding
- C++11/14: Multithreading (including the C++11 memory model, std::thread, std::async, …)
- C++17: Templates: Fold Expressions, Class template deduction, …
To register and to read more about the course follow this link...
|Location||Reuchlinstraße 10-11 Building S, 3rd floor, Berlin, 10553, Germany|
|Starts||9:00 Oct 22, 2019 UTC +1|
|Ends||16:00 Oct 24, 2019 UTC +1|
|Cost||1 500 €|
|Topics||Modern C++: C++11 / C++14 / C++17|
|Phone||+49 30 5213 254 70|