About the Role
Our global sales organization (Berlin, Oslo, Paris, Boston, Dallas, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul) is expanding rapidly. We are now looking for a Contract Specialist to join our global sales operations team.
In this role, you will act as the first line of contracting support for our frontline sales teams, guiding the execution of Qt’s contracting process and policies. You will also help implement a contract lifecycle management (CLM) tool to automate further and streamline the management of our growing contract volumes and later assume responsibility for running the CLM platform. The location for this role is Espoo, Finland and you will be reporting to the Head of Business Operations.
Your work at Qt:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for contracting process support for front-line sales teams and guiding the teams in adhering to Qt contracting policies when negotiating license agreements with customers
- Working closely with the legal department to continuously develop the Qt contracting process and ensure that demanding contract negotiations receive the needed legal support at the right time
- Performing contract reviews to monitor and ensure compliance with Qt contracting policies
- Delivering periodic training on contracting process and tools to the front-line sales teams
- Owning and managing the Qt CLM platform, including further development and configuration of the platform as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience from, e.g., sales operations, legal, or contract administration roles
- Master's degree from a relevant field, e.g., business, law, or technology
- Solid business acumen and understanding of B2B sales processes
- At least a basic understanding of business-to-business contract law through legal studies or previous experience from similar roles
- Ability to draft simple legal texts and modify existing legal language in basic scenarios
- Ability to quickly learn business processes and systems, and alternate between the big picture and process details
- Hands-on experience from the Salesforce platform will be considered a significant advantage
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a multicultural environment
Why join Qt?
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, yearly wellbeing budget, bike & commuting benefit...
- Nice office space, free beverages and fruits, ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io/.