About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment. Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io.
Our global sales organization is expanding rapidly, and we are now looking for a CRM Specialist to join our global Sales Operations team. In this role, you will design and execute development initiatives on our Salesforce CRM platform, working closely with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, IT, and Product Management.
This position is based in Qt's headquarters in Keilaniemi (Espoo, Finland) or Oulu, Finland.
Your work at Qt
- Creating technical designs and implementing new Salesforce functionality based on process and functional design
- Reviewing technical designs created outside sales operations and ensuring the long-term viability of proposed technical design choices
- Interfacing with Salesforce developers in IT and external project teams to coordinate development work and ensure the implementations follow general best practices
- Encouraging and championing the use of clicks not code to the largest extent possible
- 2-3 years of relevant experience from e.g., in-house CRM process and tools development or professional services delivery on the Salesforce platform
- Basic understanding of B2B sales processes and subscription-based business logic
- In-depth functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, experience from Salesforce CPQ will be considered a major advantage
- Expert-level configuration skills on the Salesforce platform, in particular, Lightning App Builder, Flows, Custom Data Models, Sharing and Security, Salesforce CPQ
- Solid communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a multicultural environment
Why join Qt?
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, yearly wellbeing budget, bike & commuting benefit...
- Nice office space, free beverages and fruits, ergonomic equipment, and supportive tools
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have a unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.