About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Berlin, Germany.
Your work at Qt
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities, set appointments
- Contacting potential customers through cold calls and cold emails, identify target accounts (in alignment with field sales)
- Identifying the prospect's requirements and suggesting suitable products/services
- Proactively seek business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls with (potential) customers and salespeople
- Follow up marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience – at least 1-2 year - as a Sales support/ Development Representative or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques, such as cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach
- Experience of working with a CRM (Salesforce), Salesloft, Linkedin Navigator,
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging conversation with customers/prospects
- Readiness & motivation for intensive outbound phone calling
- Takes ownership for activity and results
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Experience with Sandler Selling System a plus
- Fluent verbal and written communication in German
- Good command of English and German language is an advantage
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better. Apply now!
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io