About the Role
If you’re curious and like the tech environment, if you have fun selling and you like the challenges of a a business hunter and a strategic thinker, we want to talk to you. The goal is to contribute to the double digit business growth The Qt Company generates in DACH & BENELUX territory while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
The Qt Company wants to strongly increase footprint in the DACH & BENELUX market with device makers and software editors by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and new customer acquisition focus. Based in Berlin area, and in collaboration with the local Senior Account Manager and directly reporting to Regional Sales Director (DACH & BENELUX), you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
The Qt Company
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled 79.5 MEUR and it employs 450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Why should you apply?
We offer a family friendly, diverse and flexible work environment. The team you will be joining is one that loves experimenting, innovating and learning. Not to forget a fun office space and great colleagues.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities, set appointments
- Contacting potential customers through cold calls and cold emails, identify target accounts (in alignment with field sales)
- Identifying the prospect's requirements and suggesting suitable products/services
- Proactively seek business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls with (potential) customers and sales people
- Follow up marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience – at least one year - as a Sales support/ Development Representative or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques, such as cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Experience of working with a CRM (Salesforce), Salesloft, Linkedin Navigator,
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging conversation with customers/prospects
- Readiness & motivation for intensive outbound phone calling
- Language skills
- Takes ownership for activity and results
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Experience with Sandler Selling System a plus
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.