About the Role
The sales activity for our Qt product lines and services is rapidly expanding as the Qt Company Japan adds to its solid customer base in Japan. The right candidate for this position will be successful at selling into companies that develop devices and applications primarily in the automotive, industrial automation, medical, transportation, defense, and energy markets.The Japan market is one of the most important markets for Qt products creating opportunity that will provide an excellent career development opportunity for a seasoned sales professional.
Scope of responsibility:
- Close new customers and identify synergy between their projects and Qt product offerings
- Develop new and existing customer relationships to build long lasting profitable business
- Define regional marketing requirements to raise Qt awareness, and support campaigns to increase sales in the region in support of the Japan marketing team objectives
- Minimum 5 years related experience, passionate about software licensing, overachiever
- Experienced in vertical market solution sales, especially Automotive, Industrial automation
- Knowledge in value based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Good technical background, minimum of BS in a technical field preferred and significant sales track record
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and Business level of English skill are required
- Supportive in the team work environment
- Excellent presentation and written reporting skills
- Pro-active customer focus
We offer a diverse and challenging work environment and a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2017 totalled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.