About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.
Tasks and responsibilities
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected. As a Head of Media Owner Acquisition in the Digital Advertising business unit you will lead the global Business Development team responsible to ensure the adoption of Qt Digital Advertising technology for Media Owners.
As Senior Manager Media Owner Acquisition - Digital Advertising your responsibilities include:
- Lead the global Digital Advertising Business Development team
- Hire new experts to ensure business growth according the plan
- Set target quota for Business Development team and ensure your team will be able to achieve their targets on a global level
- Ability to drive business value and business KPIs to influence CEO/CFO/CTO/CIO level in prospective companies
- Gather valuable customer information on new projects, budget, and decision makers,
- Work closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities
- +10 years Leading Business Development or Account Managers teams on global level
- Deep understanding of the Digital Advertising Industry including mobile programmatic advertising and digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising
- Data driven mindset coupled with a very strong business acumen
- Willingness to travel regularly, for customer meetings and trade shows
- Tech savvy with a basic understanding of software, data engineering, BI tools and solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- C-Level network in Media Owners or Publisher companies in DOOH or Mobile industry
Nice to have:
- Experience in one or all of the following markets; hospitality, consumer or gaming
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.