About the Role
We're a think tank of subject matter experts and practitioners. We have deep knowledge and experience across all the phases of the software development lifecycle, from vision to implementation, and have helped industry leaders around the world make the revolutionary changes they envisioned. Let's build your world with Qt.
Imagine yourself helping industry to build next generation solutions for cars, creating futuristic dashboards for ships, analyzing satellite images, visualizing meteors with space agencies, working with multiple solutions and hardware. That’s what we do in the Qt Professional Services team. We are helping the world to be successful with the Qt technology.
We are looking for a passionate Qt Software Engineer as customer leads and software developers. You will work close with our customers helping them to solve their problems and make sure that they will succeed with their Qt projects. Your main responsibility is to work in a Qt advisor role - in this position communicating with the customer’s developers and visiting customer’s site from time to time is natural part of the job. You would also be a key technical person participating customer workshops and giving guidance on their software architecture. To make you succeed in this role you would have support from Qt Professional Services team and whole Qt R&D.
In order to succeed in this job, you should be fluent in English and good in interacting with people.
In addition to these, you...
- have strong software development skills, especially Qt and/or QML, C++ and embedded platforms
- have strong orientation to help customers
- be able to describe and draw technical solutions on the spot
- be a team player who easily connects with co-workers and clients
- have prior experience from open-source development (an advantage)
- enjoy travelling to customer sites time-to-time (when travelling gets back to normal)
Prior experience from open source development and good understanding of agile development principles are advantages in this role.
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you get to contribute to the cutting edge technology and product. You will work with highly talented embedded software engineers from around the world.
Benefits (just to mention a few):
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Complimentary mineral water, fruits & sweets
- Nice office spaces and ergonomic equipment
- Tickets for the public transportation
- Variety of inspirational social activities
- Opportunity to conquer the world from within core of one of the largest global SW developer communities
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany