About the Role
Our team in Berlin is looking for a Software Engineer or a Senior Software Engineer to work on the tooling of Qt, the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework.
Qt enables writing powerful applications on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. Various tools and domain specific languages make it particularly easy to write, debug, and profile especially visually stunning applications. You will join a skilled team that focuses on build process and related tooling. Our build system of choice is CMake, the most popular cross-platform build environment for C++. Here we tackle some unique challenges to make the build and packaging process of Qt, and of applications using Qt, both convenient and powerful.
You will also join a vibrant community of Qt contributors and users that constantly exchanges new ideas, insights and contributions. This is also reflected in our work culture, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing, and learning together in a friendly environment.
- have experience with CMake
- have experience with C++
- know the ins and outs of at least one development platform (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- have a focus on quality – keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- are proficient in English – knowledge of German is not necessary
- have already done contributions to open source projects?
- have experience with different target platforms and cross-compilation?
We offer you
- a permanent contract with 30 days of vacation and additional perks
- a family-friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space (no open landscape), easily reachable by public transport
- a co-located, high-skilled team of experts that supports your growth
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.