About the Role
We are looking for a (Senior) Test Engineer for our Test Automation team to join our R&D department in Oulu, Finland. Our engineers work on developing the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts. Your work includes hands-on technical test automation work, e.g. maintaining and developing the release tests, maintaining the existing QA infrastructure and developing it further.
- are passionate about testing
- know Python or some other scripting language
- are familiar with SW version control systems, preferably git
- have good communication skills
- are proficient in English
- have experience about test automation
- are an excellent team player
- are self-motivated and will start new projects where you see the need
- already know some Qt
- have used Squish tool
- have experience with Jenkins, or a similar product
- feel at home on several operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- have iOS and/or knowledge
Why join Qt
- Opportunity to conquer the world from within core of one of the largest global SW developer communities and learn from the world class experts
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, sport/culture/massage saldo, bike & commuting benefit...
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position, and introduce you to our culture. Take a look at our Instagram feed and see who we are and what we do in Qt. Join QtPeople and apply today!