About the Role
We are looking for a (Technical) Account Manager for our Quality Assurance tools to join our global sales team.
Your role and responsibilities in the job:
- Qualification of incoming leads
- Basic check of certain quality criteria
- Decide which leads are worth it and which not
- Managing customer evaluation process with our pre-sales/support org
- Initial contact to answer requirements, questions, etc.
- Understand potential, use cases, license needs, etc.
- Find commercial and technical main contacts and decision makers
- Follow-up during evaluation to ensure evaluation is on track
- Organize demos / PoCs
- Commercial negotiations, closing deals
- Discussing license needs
- Creating quotes
- Working with procurement
- Getting POs
Skills and competences needed in the role:
- You have technical understanding of software development and QA processes
- You understand the market landscape & competitors
- You excel in negotiations
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (customer-facing and internally)
- You are fluent with English, both spoken and written.
We are a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Location: Hamburg, GER