About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join Qt’s global Product Management team. This position is based either in Espoo, Finland or Berlin, Germany.
As a Technical Product Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Owning the product roadmap of multiple products, starting from gathering customer feedback up to releasing to users
- Prioritizing feature development based on internal and external expectations
- Managing requirements for our underlying rendering pipeline as well as rendering abstraction
- Prioritizing, aligning and communicating implementation of our 3D offering
- Managing visual UI controls, HMI composition components and elements targeting heavy-computing and native desktop, branded embedded and mobile companion experience
For the position of Technical Product Manager we are looking for driven, eager candidates with the following skills:
- +5 years of experience in software development processes
- Great communication skills, both online and face-to-face
- Good understanding of agile principles
- Understanding and analyzing requirements from different stakeholders
- Prior experience in the software testing industry is considered as a plus
Why join Qt?
- Opportunity to conquer the world from within core of one of the largest global SW developer communities and learn from the world class experts
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Extended occupational health care plan
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- + other local benefits
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io