About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join Qt’s global Product Management team. This position is based either in Espoo, Finland or Berlin, Germany.
As a Technical Product Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Gather customer feedback and present Qt’s portfolio towards technical as well as business oriented audiences
- Own the product roadmap of multiple products
- Prioritize feature development based on internal and external expectations
- Research on latest trends in the Android and Android Automotive ecosystem to steer our portfolio accordingly
- Strong relationship with our R&D departments
For this position we are looking for driven, eager candidates with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the software development industry
- You can communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- Experience developing with C++
- Prior experience with development for Android or Qt
- Good understanding of agile principles
Why join Qt
- Opportunity to conquer the world from within core of one of the largest global SW developer communities and learn from the world class experts
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch, sport/culture/massage saldo, commuting...
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages & fruits
- A competitive compensation model
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.