This talk targets all engineers who want to improve their QML knowledge.
In this talk, you learn:
* Best practices of Qt C++ and QML application architecture to scale Qt projects
* Separation of Model, View, and Logic Code in your Qt App using QML
* Where to draw the line between C++ and QML
* How to achieve well-structured QML projects and how to keep big projects with QML code clean and easy to maintain
* Common QML mistakes and how to avoid them
* How to test QML code faster
This talk is a summary of our Advanced QML training from our professional services offer. It reflects our learnings from 10+ years working with Qt and QML from 200+ shipped applications. You will learn best practices for QML and tips on how to leverage the power of QML.
In this webinar we will introduce you the main new features coming with the Qt 6.5 LTS releases. We ...Watch video
Transforming home appliances into smart-devices capable of helping users in their daily routines and...Watch video
In today's fast-paced digital landscape, creating exceptional user experiences is crucial for succes...Watch video
Take a look at the latest from the Qt Quick Effect Maker in this Smart Watch Demo. Read more.Watch video