This talk targets all engineers who want to improve their QML knowledge.
In this talk, you learn:
* Best practices of Qt C++ and QML application architecture to scale Qt projects
* Separation of Model, View, and Logic Code in your Qt App using QML
* Where to draw the line between C++ and QML
* How to achieve well-structured QML projects and how to keep big projects with QML code clean and easy to maintain
* Common QML mistakes and how to avoid them
* How to test QML code faster
This talk is a summary of our Advanced QML training from our professional services offer. It reflects our learnings from 10+ years working with Qt and QML from 200+ shipped applications. You will learn best practices for QML and tips on how to leverage the power of QML.
How to create sophisticated, user-friendly applications that work across multiple devices and operat...Watch video
Development costs and release frequencies increase, and you actually have less time for testing than...Watch video
From development kits and a one-man band building the first in-vehicle user interfaces, to series pr...Watch video
Learn more about Qt on our website: https://www.qt.io See why our customers love us as much as we lo...Watch video
TALK: Automating Qt GUI Tests on Desktop, Web, Mobile and Embedded SPEAKER: Reginald Stadlbauer COMP...Watch video
The MX908TM is a multi-mission tool utilized by elite responders conducting chemical, explosive, pri...Watch video
Santtu shows you how you can develop a 3D UI for higher-end and a 2D UI for lower-end hardware with ...Watch video