A Collection of References and Hints about Porting from Qt 5 to Qt 6
- Recording from the Witekio's webinar "How to Successfully Migrate to Qt6"
- Blogpost by BasysKom "Porting a Qt5 application to Qt6"
- An article on "Meeting C++" by Jens Weller "Porting my first Application from Qt5 to Qt6"
- Qt Blog post about QList changes in Qt6 and the related video from KDAB "Qt Container in Qt 5 and Qt 6 - Sequence Containers: QList and QVector"
- The talk by Kai Köhne at KDE's Akademy 2021 "Porting User Applications to Qt 6"
- The talk by Nicolas Fella at KDAB's QtDevCon22 "KDE's Journey to Qt6"
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.6 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6.6. is a feature release with focus on improving UX capabilities including responsive UI technology and the Qt Graph module.
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.