A Collection of References and Hints about Porting from Qt 5 to Qt 6
- Recording from the Witekio's webinar "How to Successfully Migrate to Qt6"
- Blogpost by BasysKom "Porting a Qt5 application to Qt6"
- An article on "Meeting C++" by Jens Weller "Porting my first Application from Qt5 to Qt6"
- Qt Blog post about QList changes in Qt6 and the related video from KDAB "Qt Container in Qt 5 and Qt 6 - Sequence Containers: QList and QVector"
- The talk by Kai Köhne at KDE's Akademy 2021 "Porting User Applications to Qt 6"
- The talk by Nicolas Fella at KDAB's QtDevCon22 "KDE's Journey to Qt6"
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.5 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6.5 is the latest Long-Term-Support release with all you need for C++ cross-platform app development.
Qt World Summit 2023: Berlin awaits!
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.