When you think of what makes a good app, our minds increasingly shift from a pure functionality to the user experience aspect of the product. SCIA had the same idea, which is why they chose to redesign their 3D design software for complex structures, “SCIA Engineer”.
Learn how they improved the user experience of SCIA Engineer with Qt Design Studio by
- Radically reduced the learning curve of the application
- Improved the user interface for the end-user
- Improved the efficiency of individual processes
Make sure you sign up for this free webinar now, tune in live and ask your questions on 20th April 2020 at 10 am CEST and get a copy of the webinar recording sent to your inbox shortly after.
• Tim Luyten, Lead Technology Architect, SCIA, a Nemetschek Company
• Gray Holland, Director UX-FLO
• Thomas Hartmann, R&D Manager, The Qt Company