This training explores the implementation of many different rendering techniques to achieve cutting-edge visuals in OpenGL applications. Techniques are explored in depth with many examples, analysis of shader code and implementation details.
- Normal mapping and parallax mapping
- Environment mapping
- Procedural texturing
- High dynamic range (HDR) rendering
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Deferred rendering
- Shadowing via shadow maps and shadow volumes
- Screen-space ambient occlusion
- Image-processing filters and effects: blur, noise
- Anti-aliasing techniques
- Dealing with transparency
Why learn advanced rendering?
Hundreds of papers, textbooks and examples of different rendering techniques exist. In this course we explore some of the most widely used and generally applicable, to give students the confidence to create their own versions and gain a deep understanding of GLSL.
To register and to read more about the course follow this link...
|Location||1st Floor Ropewalks Newton Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK911 6QJ, United Kingdom|
|Starts||9:00 Dec 10, 2019 UTC 0|
|Ends||16:00 Dec 12, 2019 UTC 0|
|Cost||2 000 €|
|Topics||Modern OpenGL: Advanced Rendering and Effects|
|Phone||UK: +44 1625 809908|