About the Role
The sales activity for our Qt product lines and services is rapidly expanding as the Qt Company Japan adds to its solid customer base in Japan. The right candidate for this position will be successful at selling into companies that develop devices and applications primarily in the automotive, industrial automation, medical, transportation, defense, and energy markets.
The Japan market is one of the most important markets for Qt products creating opportunity that will provide an excellent career development opportunity for a seasoned sales professional.
Scope of responsibility:
- Close new customers and identify synergy between their projects and Qt product offerings
- Develop new and existing customer relationships to build long lasting profitable business
- Define regional marketing requirements to raise Qt awareness, and support campaigns to increase sales in the region in support of the Japan marketing team objectives
- Minimum 5 years related experience, passionate about software licensing, overachiever
- Experienced in vertical market solution sales, especially Automotive, Industrial automation
- Knowledge in value based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Good technical background, minimum of BS in a technical field preferred and significant sales track record
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and Business level of English skill are required
- Supportive in the team work environment
- Excellent presentation and written reporting skills
- Pro-active customer focus
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better. Apply now!