About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +600 people.
The Director, Strategic Accounts is responsible for selling our Qt Portfolio including Consulting and Support to strategic accounts. In this role, you will work closely with all functions like Customer Success, Product Management and Marketing to execute strategic plans to achieve or exceed business targets with the assigned clients.
- Build relationships with C-Level leaders and managers
- Manage and control the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Set and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with the assigned accounts to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Plan and manage at both the strategic, operational and tactical customer-facing levels
- Align with industry leads, customer success organization, and regional sales leadership teams to present a single front to help represent a single vision for our customers
- Interface with the product management and marketing organizations to help guide vertical product and professional service direction and production of sales plays
- Good technical background, minimum of BS in a technical or business field preferred and significant sales track record
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling development tools, embedded technology or similar
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Progressive sales experience with complex solutions, passionate about software licensing, overachiever
- Proven track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Experienced in vertical market solution sales
- Proven experience gaining access to decision makers and establishing strategic relationships and successes for long term partnerships
- Business development experience in a strategic enterprise sales environment within a highly matrixed, global organization
- Interfaces directly with customer decision-makers to shape market opportunities
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Knowledge in value-based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Consultative 'questioning' and Active Listening approach
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and collaboration skills along with strong planning ability
- Able to work independently, as a team in an environment that changes rapidly
Ideal candidate has experience selling into: Technology, Medical, Automation or Automotive space.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.