About the Role
Qt Company is launching new marketplace (webshop) to better serve the ~1,5 million Qt developers and customers. For developing the eCommerce driven online sales and Qt ecosystem activities the Qt Company is recruiting an eCommerce specialist.
- Ensuring flawless execution of online content and enhancements of Qt webshop
- Managing activity for webshop traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, testing and reporting
- Measuring, analyzing and improving the Qt eCommerce process and customer experience, data management in webshop
- Onboarding the Qt ecosystem components and products to webshop
- Handling daily operational activities and requests from Qt units impacting webshop operations
- Implementation of the webshop roadmap
- Working with developers to improve the webshop content & experience
- Developing the webshop platform, integrations and implementing additional functionality
- Researching market for discovering new trends and technologies for Qt webshop improvement
- Ensuring the development of smooth UX for Qt webshop
- Working with the Qt Company marketing team to improve traffic acquisition and customer journey
- Reporting on the Qt webshop performance
The successful candidate will have
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar webshop development role
- Excellent understanding of driving sales to online channels
- Strong marketing and technical background
- Understanding and experience in webshop design, webshop customer journey management and user data analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing in attracting more traffic into Qt webshop
- Knowledge of attribution modelling, website speed optimization, testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English and Finnish
The ideal candidate has a strong background and demonstrated experience in online sales development. He/she will have a unique ability to build ideas into developing the online sales and strengthening the Qt ecosystem.
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
For more information about the position, please contact Daniel Hartung, tel. +49 15114217390.