About the Role
If you’re curious and like the tech environment, if you have fun selling and you like the challenges of a a business hunter and a strategic thinker, we want to talk to you. The goal is to contribute to the double digit business growth The Qt Company generates in DACH & BENELUX territory while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
The Qt Company wants to strongly increase footprint in the DACH & BENELUX market with device makers and software editors by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and new customer acquisition focus. Based in Berlin area, and in collaboration with the local Senior Account Manager and directly reporting to Regional Sales Director (DACH & BENELUX), you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
The Qt Company
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things.
The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled 79.5 MEUR and it employs 450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Why should you apply?
We offer a family friendly, diverse and flexible work environemnt. The team you will be joining is one that loves experimenting, innovating and learning. Not to forget a fun office space and great colleagues.
- Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
- Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients via phone and email.
- Work closely with SDR to qualify inbound leads.
- Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals to prospects, target accounts ans excisting customers to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Strategize with Regional Director of Sales on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Provide pro-active trusted thought leadership to accounts.
- Maintain and keep abreast or ahead of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company.
- Submit activity reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis, keep SFDC uptodate
- Exceed annual sales targets.
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Identify and penetrate new accounts: Industrial machines, Medical, Consumer goods, IoT, new technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Able to sell value over price
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, SalesForce.com
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years technology sales experience
- Sandler Training a plus
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills, listening, verbal and written
- Must take initiative and be a proactive member in the sales team
- Team player with interpersonal skills to work with sales and technical staff in a dynamic and innovative company environment
- Pro-active customer focus
- Takes responsibility for activities and results
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Very good business understanding
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.