About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment. Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io.
Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences. We want to offer the same exceptional learning experience for our great Developers, Designers, Technical Artists, Testers, Students, and all tech enthusiasts around the world. We want to raise the bar of learning provided by technology companies and set a new standard!
And that’s why we are looking for a Learning Lead, whose primary responsibility will be to make sure that Qt has world-class learning material that is easy to approach and consume. In this role, you will have a key role in helping people to become Qt experts by developing the online course offering for Qt Academy, our new Qt learning program.
You will work with multiple different persons from Qt Group as well as with freelancers, customers, and universities. We are also currently looking for a Technical Content Creator, who will be your closest colleague.
As a Learning Lead, you
- Make sure that Qt learning material is easily available and easy to consume
- Create learning paths and programs and help in building materials together with our Technical Content Creator and technical experts
- Co-ordinate the learning material roadmap
- Manage our learning platform and evaluate it's performance
- Monitor and own the learning KPIs
- Manage University relations
- Collect feedback
- Foster a welcoming atmosphere for those new to Qt
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining our international team and delivering results in a global environment. If you feel you have the following qualities and a 'can do' attitude, this is a great career opportunity for you. This position is located in Qt's headquarters in Keilaniemi (Espoo, Finland).
You could be our Learning Lead if you
- are technology-oriented & have a generic understanding of software development
- have experience in creating learning materials and using e-learning tools (content creation in video, web, multimedia, and voice)
- have hands-on experience in learning environments
- are results-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives, and priorities, set demanding but achievable goals, and track progress
- understand how to communicate with different audiences
- speak & write efficiently in English
- like to collaborate with people
- have experience with different learning platforms
- have experience in project management
- have experience in managing academic partners
- have experience in technical writing for different audiences
- have experience in lecturing
Why join Qt
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch, yearly wellbeing budget, and bike & commuting benefit
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- And many more local benefits
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique products, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths, and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell you more about the position, and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.
Please apply on 31.3.2023 at the latest.