About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our global Qt team whose primary responsibility will be managing events, execute internal & external communications related tasks and support in a wide variety of marketing and communications activities. In this role you must gain understanding on our business and different target audiences in order to successfully execute projects, generate impact, and create a positive image about the company. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be active, systematic, having great copy writing skills and have general knowledge of marketing and communications in order to have a positive impact to our business. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Driving internal communications, support managers and different organization units to improve the open collaboration and information sharing
- Execute and coordinate external communications including press releases, web content and other material and activities
- Support CFO in investor relations and IR comms like investor website updates, releases, analyst and investor meeting arrangements, presentations, blog content and forum news
- Arranging events mainly in EMEA area together with sales and product management
- Coordinate different kind of material orders, updates and distribution
- Support in other marketing and communications activities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business / communications
- Fluency in English & Finnish language, excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, CMS and collaboration tools
- Ability to learn tech & business and “connect the dots”
- Be proactive, follow through on open items until closed and be able to deliver within the time constraint
- Work well within a team and be able to independently execute tasks
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Location: Espoo, Finland.
Please send your application and CV by the Jan 31st 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact Mira Tammisto, tel. +358 503392603.