About the Role
As a member of the Growth Marketing team, the Marketing Operations Specialist will hold an important position at the top of the lead funnel. In this role you will be the team’s go-to marketing automation guru who knows how to leverage our tools for innovative and efficient marketing. We will look to you to drive automated lead generation processes and ensure system health. You will also work closely with our Web team to support buyer enablement solutions and with the Sales team to facilitate fast lead qualification in real-time.
- Maintain our marketing automation platform (Hubspot)
- Ensure smooth system flow of lead/contact data
- Manage and monitor MQL queue quality via automation
- Monitor leads through the entire Sales funnel to ensure that lead value is fully extracted
- Support marketing team with list development for segmentation and campaigns
- Keep marketing team up-to-date on Hubspot best practices
- Manage chat systems and processes and build lead generation chat flows
- Support sales with automated meeting bookings with chatbot
- Build chatbot flows to aid in website navigation and visitor Q&A
- Develop a live chat program to support Sales development
- Support the marketing team in lead management related projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing related position
- Experience with marketing automation tools e.g. Hubspot is required
- English is the working language and fluency is required
- Understanding of GDPR compliant marketing is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Why join Qt?
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, and sport/culture/massage vouchers
- A competitive compensation model
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are!
Location: Espoo, Finland or Oslo, Norway
We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate. Please apply through the link below!
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.