About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 440 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India.
Tasks and responsibilities
Digital embedded devices facing consumer are always brought to the market in conjunction with a companion app to boost the digital experience of the product. Qt can help our customer to reuse the same code base from embedded and mobile app too.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated Mobile Evangelist for companion app in the consumer face market. A top performer that has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies which build products in need of embedded products.
As Mobile Evangelist your responsibilities include:
- Owning the message toward the mobile developer ecosystem, ensuring the Qt for Mobile developer experience is the best in class.
- Develop new contents (video, documentation, demos, ecc..) and improve the available one, to lower the effort in onboarding new users coming from different technology background.
- Growing a new Qt community targeting mobile development.
- Running webinars leveraging external communication channels.
- Join customer meetings on a global level iterating the Qt value proposition for mobile.
For the position of Mobile Evangelist we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Willing to work with any timezone to face online customer meetings.
- Having an high level understanding of how Qt and Qt tools works.
- Have a deep understanding on how mobile development work (tooling, minimum requirement for a companion app use case).
- Have a deep understanding of how a mobile developer think and the decision criteria in place to select a technology over the other.
- Have a deep proven network in the mobile development community.
- A strong team player and communicator.
- Full proficiency in English, an additional European language would be beneficial.
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.