About the Role
We are looking for seasoned software expert to help shape our software solutions for low end embedded systems.
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for embedded application developers. You will spend most of your time on technical tasks. In addition, you will be assisting the team achieving their goals and growing their skills.
- are curious and creative
- want to write robust, modern C++
- are familiar with graphics libraries
- are a software developer and familiar with low-level embedded systems
- are interested in leading the design and architecture of a application development framework
- communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- are able to substantiate your thoughts with arguments and reasoning
- are able to show the big picture/vision to the team as well as help break it into smaller tasks for the team
- support the team by setting focus and direction, and by keeping information flowing
- lead people by example, mentor them towards their own success
- have a focus on quality - keywords are continuous integration, testing and code reviews
- are comfortable in designing architectural solutions to address user needs
- brave enough to take a deep dive into graphics systems and extracting the best out of graphics accelerators
- have experience with Embedded Toolchains such as those from IAR, GHS etc.
- have experience with Embedded Vendor SDKs and Tools such as STM32Cube, MCUXpresso, E2 Studio etc.
- are not shy to roll up your sleeves for some coding
- know a bit of Qt and QML
- are comfortable working with publicly available code and material
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- training programs
- a nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge. If possible, share some code. But even more importantly: Tell us about yourself. Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany