About the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our global product management team.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Willingness to engage in automotive industry thought leadership in digital cockpit area
- Identifying new customer needs and desires and translate these into requirements
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Definition of go to market strategy and execution
- Definition of key sales collaterals and sales playbook
- Working closely with sales & marketing to succeed in selected key accounts
- Presenting the product vision and roadmaps in events and customer meetings
- Selected strategic industry partner relations
- 3+ years of experience in global software product business; preferably a background either in product management, business development or sales
- Experience in Automotive industry processes, roles and players
- Demostrated understanding of some automotive solutions in the digital cockpit area
- Understanding of market dynamics and competitive positioning
- Knowledge in value-based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Good presentation and interaction skills and willingness to travel
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.