About the Role
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of project planning, coordination, communication and delivery.
- Managing projects from planning to invoicing and act as a daily contact to both project team members and customers.
- Understanding customer needs from both a technical and a business point of view.
- Ensuring Qt Professional Services growth and success.
- Sharing methodologies and experiences with other project managers in multiple regions.
- Supporting our sales team in creating Statements of Work related to new projects.
- Communicating with our partners regularly to keep up to date on progress and issues.
- Travel as needed.
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven track record in leading complex software projects in a global environment.
- Excellent knowledge of software development models.
- Good understanding of Qt and related technologies.
- Solid software development skills as to understand the engineers and customers challenges.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and support multiple projects.
- Proven track record of project management methods and practices.
- Positive, pro-active and independent working style.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of project management and/or technical leadership experience
- Srum/Agile training and other project management certifications are a plus
We are a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.