About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Administration Coordinator to a cross functional position, where you will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow, and support Qt’s EMEA and APAC Sales teams, Corporate Sales Operations and Accounting team. This position will also act as a liaison with clients and vendors, when appropriate.
This position is based in The Qt Company headquarters located in Keilaniemi (Espoo, Finland).
Your work at Qt:
- Improving order workflow and efficiency by becoming point on all sales order approvals and invoice bookings; this will also include checking to ensure all the data points, priority codes and other aspects of the order are correct prior to approval
- Working closely with Sales Operations team on sharing of best practices and ideas
- Setting up and confirming orders and commercial schedules
- Making necessary updates to account and contact records in our CRM Database (Salesforce)
- Managing and resolving case related inquiries and tasks
- As a member of global team, balancing the regional load when needed
- Helping occasionally in posting customer payments and collection activities
- Coordinating supplier information provision to customers
What you have gained so far:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years office experience preferably in global organization
- Strong technical and analytical skills; including Excel and Salesforce
- Accounting background preferred; accounts payable and/or receivable
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and able to communicate with all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
What we offer?
We offer a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
- Comprehensive occupational health care, health insurance + support for mental health
- Yearly budget for wellbeing (sport/culture/massage/dental care)
- Commuting or parking benefit + bicycle benefit
- Lunch benefit + mobile phone benefit
- Bonus program + personnel fund
- Nice office space in Keilaniemi, Qt events and happenings, beverages & fruits
The Qt Company operates globally from its offices in Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Japan, Korea, China, and USA. To learn more, please visit http://qt.io. The position is filled as soon as we find a great match, so please apply as soon as possible!