About the Role
Would you like to work in a team of professionals inside The Qt Company? We are looking to strengthen our IT-team with a Salesforce Developer to help us out with our internal development projects. This position is based in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
Be it in developing sales or service processes, eCommerce solutions, customer and partner portals our team is bringing the business requirements alive – we make the magic happen.
We are looking for a person, who…
- has Salesforce platform development knowledge (Apex, LWC, SF APIs) and understanding of its limits
- design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices
- document, develop and test Salesforce based solutions and integrations
- customize and configure Salesforce instance according to requirements
- identify and fix bugs in Salesforce applications and code
- has full working proficiency in the English language
- Understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including APEX, SOQL Visualforce & Lightning components
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time and batch integrations
- Knowledge about web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and Salesforce DX
- Front seat position in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland
- Low hierarchy team to work with
- Challenging and impactful projects to work with
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- International, diverse, sociable workplace
- Wide health insurance + yearly dental care budget
- Mobile- and lunch benefit + sport/culture/massage saldo
- Commuting benefit or parking space at the office
- Bike benefit
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people.
To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.