About the Role
The Senior Account Manager, Services is responsible for selling Professional Services (Consulting and Support) to Fortune 500 companies. This position will work closely with Service Delivery, Business Development, Sales, and Marketing to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve or exceed business targets.
- Establish and maintain key regional Fortune 500 customer relationships and develop and implement Service Sales strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to develop and execute programs to drive sustainable Service Sales growth.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive sales and business development strategies.
- Sell into decision making levels of an organization as well as close six and seven-figure deals.
- Ensure Services sales activity is accurately reflected in SFDC.
- Deliver new opportunities into the sales pipeline, move opportunities thru the sales process, accurately forecast, and close new business.
- Strong knowledge of new and current technologies and trends specifically in the software tools arena.
- Outstanding consultative selling skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate the company’s value proposition.
- Strong industry contacts in the prospective customer and influencer communities as well as the channel partner community.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with internal and external customers at executive levels.
- Experience working with high profile Fortune 500 customers and international companies.
- Willing to travel throughout the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 6+ years of experience selling enterprise software and services to Fortune 500 customers.
- Self-driven, with a proven track record of building successful strategic key accounts, hunting and closing new business, and managing high-level relationships across all levels and regions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills