About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
The Senior Director, Strategic Accounts, is responsible for leading the IoT vertical, overseeing the business and individual performance.
- Create a strategy to drive revenue growth across the business
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned vertical
- Ensure team is effectively building pipeline and holds the team accountable for executing each phase of the sales process
- Liaise with other members of the business on existing accounts
- Monitor client satisfaction post sale and ensure a high level of customer success internally
- Meet with senior management for business planning purposes
- Generate ideas for new revenue generation within large customers
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly goals
- Responsible for developing and managing account plans for specified vertical
- Become an expert on strategic account management and its principles
- A shared passion for the importance of building a great culture
- 10+ years of relevant experience in building and leading teams of top performers
- A demonstrated ability to identify, attract and retain the best talent
- Diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking & decision making
- Project Management
- Inspiring performance in others
- Innovative and competitive approach in SAM techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution
- Talent and change management
- Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +600 people. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.