About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs +450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Customer Success team in Boston.
Your role and responsibilities in the job:
- Responsible for the customer journey (onboarding, adoption, expansion and retention) for specific key accounts
- Developing close relationships with Qt customers
- Advocate for the best customer experience
- Providing customer feedback to Product Management, Professional Services, Customer Support and Sales
- Working closely with Strategic Account Managers to deliver a seamless customer experience during the onboarding process and on any upsell, expansion or compliance opportunities
- Conducting business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to address customer concerns to the Manager, Customer Success, Sales and other departments as needed
- Providing weekly report on customer KPI’s
- Solid Account Management Skill
- Consulting approach to customers
- Critical thinking & strong analytical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Independent and confident workstyle
- Eager to learn and improve skill set
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other Customer Success tools a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years working within the hi-tech industry
- Software industry experience a plus
We offer you a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.