About the Role
We are looking for a good person to take over Qt Support Team Manager role who will be responsible of leading our technical support teams located in Tokyo, Santa Clara, Oslo and Oulu. The team consists of one customer support engineer and 10 software engineers with several years of experience from Qt.
The Qt Technical Support team works hand-in-hand with Qt developers and is committed to ensure the success of our customers Qt projects. Qt customers are provided with exceptional support and guidance on the use of Qt APIs, functions, methods and programming techniques for all the platforms Qt runs on.
As Team Manager you will be responsible for managing, inspiring and motivating team members, also guiding them on a daily basis. You should also be passionate about great customer service and always interested in making customers achieve their goals.
Your role responsibilities are:
- Leading people via understanding them and their work and coaching them towards success stories
- Listening and empowering the team, developing the joint team effort
- Setting goals, monitoring team performance and discovering the training needs
- Acting as daily contact to team members, sales and customers
- Working closely with customers and helping them to achieve their goals
Target experience and competencies:
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills, good track record of leading people
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken
- A positive outlook on things even in tough situations
- Pro-active and independent working style
- Good understanding of Qt and related technologies
- Appreciated: Previous experience from customer service
What we are offering?
- A chance to work with highly talented engineers
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
Our team is eager to meet you and introduce our dynamic and still relaxed working style. On coffee breaks, there is always someone to challenge you in a table tennis or pool game.
We offer also a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Japan, Germany, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.