About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Security Specialist, IT Operations to join our IT team. The job is based either in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for a person, who…
- has understanding in security fundamentals, information systems and network protocols
- has security-oriented mindset with high working ethics and integrity
- is familiar with software vulnerability management
- is familiar with threat and risk management
- is curious, creative and enthusiastic towards learning more
- has self-directed way of working, managing your tasks and projects
- communicates well, both online and face-to-face
- fluently communicate in written and spoken English
- enjoys working closely with colleagues, both within the company and vendors
- is comfortable working in an international organization
We value the knowledge of frameworks and standards, e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, CMMI.
Maybe you also have some experience some of these topics:
- security of cloud services
- common security tools
- security of endpoint devices
- increasing security awareness with stakeholders and end users by training
- documentation of systems and changes
- open-source communities and development
- Azure AD security hardening
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Why join Qt
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with wide health insurance + dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, sport/culture/massage saldo, bike & commuting benefit...
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
- A competitive compensation model
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people.
To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.