About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs +450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Tasks and responsibilities
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated technology expert that will help our organization to disrupt the digital advertising industry for connected devices and mobile use cases. You should be a top performer who has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies that build products in need of embedded software solutions and mobile development. As a Technical Support PreSales AMER for Digital Advertising you will support the sales and business development department in customers engagement in the related territory, and make sure that Digital Advertising end-to end value is perceived correctly by our customers. Your goal is to make sure customer and prospects will see the technology value of Qt Digital Ads offering.
As Technical Support PreSales - Digital Advertising your responsibilities include:
- Building technical demos for specific Industries markets, and presenting those to customers and prospects
- Helping customers solving their pain points during the technology evaluation phase
- Deliver ad-hoc solutions for prospects having custom hardware configuration
- Be a key influencer to achieve success in the sales cycle of an opportunity
- Collaborate with existing accounts managers and business developers, as a team, to upsell new value proposition to prospects
- Drive the value proposition product in the AMER Territory, while working closely with senior stakeholders
For the position of Technical Support PreSales - Digital Advertising we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- +5 years of experience on embedded software or mobile application as solution architect or pre-sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Willing to travel within the Amer Territory
- Understand the Programmatic Advertising value chain from Advertisers (Media Buyer) to Publishers (Media Owner)
- Having proven track of building solutions using C++ language, or Qt framework
- Deep knowledge of embedded software lifecycle, and tooling related to deploying software on different microprocessors hardware architectures
We offer you interesting challenges in a growing global business. Also, you will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.