Qt empowers productivity across the entire product development lifecycle, from UI design and software development to quality assurance and deployment. Find the solution that best suits your needs.
Get the latest resources, check out upcoming events, and see who’s innovating with Qt.
A wealth of Qt knowledge at your fingertips—discover your ideal learning resource or engage with the community.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned Qt pro, we have all the help and support you need to succeed.
In this webinar we will introduce you the main new features coming with the Qt 6.5 LTS releases. We will talk about API updates and changes and show you how to use the new functionalities with examples.
- TableView - How to use the QML TableView types with user inputs such as cells editing or resizing Qt QML Core module
- Introduction of the QML Settings type that provides persistent platform-independent application settings Qt Location module
- How to render 2D maps into a Qt Quick application and work with routing, place searching, Qt Serial Bus module
- How to use the new classes to work with CAN bus Qt Multimedia module
- How to capture a screen with QScreenCapture class Qt Quick Controls module
- Styles updates Qt Quick Effects module and Qt Quick Effect Maker tool
- How to create simple to high-performance graphical effects for Qt Quick Permission handling in Qt Core module
- How to use the new permissions API to allow applications to check or request permissions for features that require user consent before use
Abstract: This will be a "Getting Started" dive into using Qt Insight for a developer. If applicable...Watch video
Abstract: We are introducing a new Qt module to draw 3D graphs. It is a new generation of an existin...Watch video
Abstract: The first six minor releases in the Qt 6 series (6.0 - 6.5) prove that the 3D graphics API...Watch video
Abstract: QML is a versatile and powerful component of all Qt applications, beyond the already estab...Watch video