Cross-platform software libraries and APIs
Qt Creator IDE and productivity tools
UI Design tool for UI composition
for Qt projects
Digital advertising for UI apps
Usage intelligence for embedded devices
GUI test automation
Code coverage analysis
Test results management and analysis
Software static code analysis
Software architecture verification
The latest version of Qt.
Make the most of Qt tools, with options for commercial licensing, subscriptions, or open-source.
Explore Qt features, the Framework essentials, modules, tools & add-ons.
The project offers PySide6 - the official Python bindings that enhance Python applications.
Qt empowers productivity across the entire product development lifecycle, from UI design and software development to quality assurance and deployment. Find the solution that best suits your needs.
Insight into the evolution and importance of user-centric trends and strategies.
Learn how to shorten development times, improve user experience, and deploy anywhere.
Tips on efficient development, software architecture, and boosting team happiness.
Get the latest resources, check out upcoming events, and see who’s innovating with Qt.
In this webinar we will introduce you the main new features coming with the Qt 6.5 LTS releases. We will talk about API updates and changes and show you how to use the new functionalities with examples.
- TableView - How to use the QML TableView types with user inputs such as cells editing or resizing Qt QML Core module
- Introduction of the QML Settings type that provides persistent platform-independent application settings Qt Location module
- How to render 2D maps into a Qt Quick application and work with routing, place searching, Qt Serial Bus module
- How to use the new classes to work with CAN bus Qt Multimedia module
- How to capture a screen with QScreenCapture class Qt Quick Controls module
- Styles updates Qt Quick Effects module and Qt Quick Effect Maker tool
- How to create simple to high-performance graphical effects for Qt Quick Permission handling in Qt Core module
- How to use the new permissions API to allow applications to check or request permissions for features that require user consent before use
In the ever-changing world of technology, discussions about artificial intelligence (AI) have become...Watch video
In this webinar we will introduce Coco’s enhanced capabilities that address the challenge of achievi...Watch video
Qt Group announces tech-preview support for Renesas RA8-D1 microcontroller platform, the industry’s ...Watch video