Squish 6.6 brings with it powerful new features for improved automated GUI testing in multiple contexts. Lead engineers from our development and support teams demonstrate the latest additions to the tool throughout this 1-hour release webinar. The webinar is divided into main feature categories, each comprising a 10-minute demo and discussion, followed by a 2-minute Q&A portion for each block:
- Scripting upgrades, Test Center & Squish IDE coupling, and general usability improvements for each edition.
- One-click remote control of your target.
- Testing Qt for WebAssembly content in Squish.
- Support for Windows Forms & WPF apps developed on .NET Core.
- Enhanced Android UI Automation.
Here's a quick 5-minute video that will provide you with an overview of the highlight features comin...Watch video
As development projects grow in complexity, technical debt increases exponentially impacting readabi...Watch video
What lies ahead for the automotive industry? Which trends and technologies are shaping the landscape...Watch video
How can we help developers create high-quality software while minimizing the introduction of errors ...Watch video