The latest NXP i.MX 8 Series of applications processors provide a very reliable computing platform with different performance and feature sets. Qt is a very popular framework to create fluid, modern user interfaces. Together, they are an ideal platform for application in verticals such as industrial automation, healthcare, transportation, and many more. The Qt Company and Toradex have been collaborating for many years very closely to ensure the Qt experience on Toradex System on Modules (SoMs) is excellent.
In this webinar, we will show how you get from unboxing to writing your first application with Qt for Device Creator in just a few steps!
The simple out-of-the-box Qt experience is available on several Toradex SoMs, including Apalis iMX8, Apalis iMX8X, Colibri iMX8X and Verdin iMX8M Mini; and also many pin-compatible modules featuring the i.MX 6 and i.MX 7 applications processors. You will learn about the differences in graphic performance between the different i.MX 8 modules. The Qt Company and Toradex will also give you insights into the latest development and answer questions including the often-asked ones about Qt Licensing.
• Learn how to get to your first Qt Program on NXP i.MX 8 in just a few steps • Discover the differences between differences in graphic performance between NXP i.MX 8, i.MX 8X and i.MX 8M Mini
• Get an insight into the latest developments of Qt and Toradex
• Get your questions answered by experts from The Qt Company and Toradex
• Matthias Gohlke, Technical Solution Architect, Toradex
• Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Technical Marketing Team Lead, Toradex
• Thomas Hartmann, Senior Manager R&D, The Qt Company
BricsCAD is a cross-platform desktop (linux/mac/windows) CAD application with over 20 years of histo...Watch video
The speech provides some insights into the graphic modules and features used at Traveo™ 2nd Generati...Watch video
This talk discusses developing medical devices at GE HealthCare in a regulated environment, and the ...Watch video
Developing a 3D scene for limited hardware: this talk will try to showcase the benefits for designer...Watch video