The latest NXP i.MX 8 Series of applications processors provide a very reliable computing platform with different performance and feature sets. Qt is a very popular framework to create fluid, modern user interfaces. Together, they are an ideal platform for application in verticals such as industrial automation, healthcare, transportation, and many more. The Qt Company and Toradex have been collaborating for many years very closely to ensure the Qt experience on Toradex System on Modules (SoMs) is excellent.
In this webinar, we will show how you get from unboxing to writing your first application with Qt for Device Creator in just a few steps!
The simple out-of-the-box Qt experience is available on several Toradex SoMs, including Apalis iMX8, Apalis iMX8X, Colibri iMX8X and Verdin iMX8M Mini; and also many pin-compatible modules featuring the i.MX 6 and i.MX 7 applications processors. You will learn about the differences in graphic performance between the different i.MX 8 modules. The Qt Company and Toradex will also give you insights into the latest development and answer questions including the often-asked ones about Qt Licensing.
• Learn how to get to your first Qt Program on NXP i.MX 8 in just a few steps • Discover the differences between differences in graphic performance between NXP i.MX 8, i.MX 8X and i.MX 8M Mini
• Get an insight into the latest developments of Qt and Toradex
• Get your questions answered by experts from The Qt Company and Toradex
• Matthias Gohlke, Technical Solution Architect, Toradex
• Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Technical Marketing Team Lead, Toradex
• Thomas Hartmann, Senior Manager R&D, The Qt Company
How to create sophisticated, user-friendly applications that work across multiple devices and operat...Watch video
Development costs and release frequencies increase, and you actually have less time for testing than...Watch video
From development kits and a one-man band building the first in-vehicle user interfaces, to series pr...Watch video
Learn more about Qt on our website: https://www.qt.io See why our customers love us as much as we lo...Watch video
TALK: Automating Qt GUI Tests on Desktop, Web, Mobile and Embedded SPEAKER: Reginald Stadlbauer COMP...Watch video
The MX908TM is a multi-mission tool utilized by elite responders conducting chemical, explosive, pri...Watch video
Santtu shows you how you can develop a 3D UI for higher-end and a 2D UI for lower-end hardware with ...Watch video