The latest NXP i.MX 8 Series of applications processors provide a very reliable computing platform with different performance and feature sets. Qt is a very popular framework to create fluid, modern user interfaces. Together, they are an ideal platform for application in verticals such as industrial automation, healthcare, transportation, and many more. The Qt Company and Toradex have been collaborating for many years very closely to ensure the Qt experience on Toradex System on Modules (SoMs) is excellent.
In this webinar, we will show how you get from unboxing to writing your first application with Qt for Device Creator in just a few steps!
The simple out-of-the-box Qt experience is available on several Toradex SoMs, including Apalis iMX8, Apalis iMX8X, Colibri iMX8X and Verdin iMX8M Mini; and also many pin-compatible modules featuring the i.MX 6 and i.MX 7 applications processors. You will learn about the differences in graphic performance between the different i.MX 8 modules. The Qt Company and Toradex will also give you insights into the latest development and answer questions including the often-asked ones about Qt Licensing.
• Learn how to get to your first Qt Program on NXP i.MX 8 in just a few steps • Discover the differences between differences in graphic performance between NXP i.MX 8, i.MX 8X and i.MX 8M Mini
• Get an insight into the latest developments of Qt and Toradex
• Get your questions answered by experts from The Qt Company and Toradex
• Matthias Gohlke, Technical Solution Architect, Toradex
• Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Technical Marketing Team Lead, Toradex
• Thomas Hartmann, Senior Manager R&D, The Qt Company
In this webinar we will introduce you the main new features coming with the Qt 6.5 LTS releases. We ...Watch video
Transforming home appliances into smart-devices capable of helping users in their daily routines and...Watch video
In today's fast-paced digital landscape, creating exceptional user experiences is crucial for succes...Watch video
Take a look at the latest from the Qt Quick Effect Maker in this Smart Watch Demo. Read more.Watch video