Qt Commercial Formally Supports VxWorks
Digia, Qt Commercial is happy to say that we have added formal support for Wind River VxWorks. This annoucement further pushes Qt Commercial's commitment to Qt on embedded platforms. It grants our customers and the community the ability to develop with Qt Commercial on one of the leading real-time operating systems.
- Collaboration will provide a comprehensive embedded graphics solution for medical, industrial and aerospace and defense market segments for developers targeting Wind River’s VxWorks.
- Qt developers will be able to target VxWorks with full licensing, development, support and services from Digia.
- Qt Commercial will be available on selected Intel, Freescale and Texas Instruments platforms with OpenGL ES, OpenVG and EGL graphics support on VxWorks.
Qt Commercial support will be offered on VxWorks 6.9 and subsequent versions, and will be available on selected Intel, Freescale and Texas Instruments platforms. Qt Commercial support for VxWorks will be available in a beta version based on the Qt Commercial 4.8.1 release.
Read the press release here.
Qt Commercial is also formally available on the following RTOS
- INTEGRITY: Full support with Qt Commercial 4.8.
- QNX: Current support is in Beta with Qt Commercial 4.8. Full support coming with Qt Commercial 4.8.1.
If you have questions on Qt Commercial RTOS support and/or would like to try a full evaluation, please contact us, so we can help you through the evaluation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 5.15 LTS Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 5.15 was developed with a strong focus on quality and is a long-term-supported (LTS) release that will be supported for 3 years.
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don’t want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu