Call for Presentations for Qt World Summit 2022
* The deadline for the 2022 Call for Presentations has been extended to June 24, 2022
Qt is looking for speakers, collaborators and industry thought leaders to share their expertise and thoughts with the community during the upcoming virtual Qt World Summit on November 9, 2022.
We are looking for a wide range of topics that you think are important to the community. It could be the latest cool project you’ve been working on, insights on improving productivity and collaboration, or experiences and best practices using Qt — no matter the case, the Qt Community wants to hear from you!
Submit your proposal here.
- Submit your topic suggestion(s) by June 24, 2022
- The authors of accepted topics will be informed in early August
- Full presentations/slide submissions must be submitted by September 30, 2022
We're looking for topics such as:
- Real-world or industry-specific business challenges solved with Qt technology
Developing amazing applications with QML, C++ and Python
Developing applications with 3D UIs and Visual Effects (VFX)
Writing apps for WebAssembly in the Qt ecosystem
Examples of enhancing developer productivity
End user analytics for Qt applications
Getting started with Qt and QML development
Qt for advanced developers (3D, performance optimization, AI, …)
Test optimization for Qt-based applications
Did we miss something? The latest advancements and improvements in Qt are also welcome as always. You can, of course, submit presentations on any topic related to Qt.
There are three different session lengths this year:
- 5 minutes (pre-recorded) - No Q&A, opportunity for brief demonstration of how users succeed with Qt
- 20 minutes (pre-recorded, followed by Q&A live)
- 45 minutes (pre-recorded, followed by Q&A live)
Program committee and selection criteria
The committee will review all submissions and jointly select presentations based on the submitted abstract.
Here are some tips for writing a good abstract:
- Show clear intent and purpose for your talk
- Make clear what the value of the talk is for the intended audience
- Offer something unique and unexpected, yet relevant
The committee will make its decision based on the themes of the event. The committee will also make sure to cover a wide range of interesting topics.
Know your audience
Annually, Qt World Summit attracts attendees from over 90 different countries representing over 20 industries. Typically, some 70% are developers and 20% designers, executives, managers and team leads.
What's in it for you
Being a speaker is a fantastic opportunity to spread your message amongst a community of industry leaders and software developers. We will record and publish the presentations online, so your talk will reach a wide audience.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu