Cross-platform software libraries and APIs
Qt Creator IDE and productivity tools
UI Design tool for UI composition
for Qt projects
Digital advertising for UI apps
Usage intelligence for embedded devices
GUI test automation
Code coverage analysis
Test results management and analysis
Software static code analysis
Software architecture verification
The latest version of Qt.
Make the most of Qt tools, with options for commercial licensing, subscriptions, or open-source.
Explore Qt features, the Framework essentials, modules, tools & add-ons.
The project offers PySide6 - the official Python bindings that enhance Python applications.
Qt empowers productivity across the entire product development lifecycle, from UI design and software development to quality assurance and deployment. Find the solution that best suits your needs.
Insight into the evolution and importance of user-centric trends and strategies.
Learn how to shorten development times, improve user experience, and deploy anywhere.
Tips on efficient development, software architecture, and boosting team happiness.
Get the latest resources, check out upcoming events, and see who’s innovating with Qt.
Qt for MCUs is a complete graphics framework and toolkit with everything you need to design, develop, and deploy GUIs/HMIs on MCUs.
Price per participant: $289 for presentations, examples, and code
Get the recording for two full days!
During the training session, you'll learn the basics and get your hands dirty with Qt for MCUs. The lecture will introduce you to the Qt Quick Ultralite rendering engine, running on bare metal or FreeRTOS, with Ultralite Controls and an optimized subset of QML. This enables you to create smartphone-like user experiences on microcontrollers with the familiar Qt Creator IDE and other tools.
• Qt for MCUs package content
• Building and running an application using the command line
• Qt for MCUs application build process
• CMake API
• Qt for MCUs specific components
• Configuring Qt Creator IDE
• Asset management
• Styling controls
• C++/QML integration
Live coding exercises will be included in the training, and you'll create your own Qt for MCUs application!
*The reference target platform used in the training will be NXP microcontrollers including:
• NXP MIMXRT1050-EVKB
• NXP MIMXRT1060-EVK
• NXP MIMXRT1064-EVK
• NXP MIMXRT1170-EVK
System Requirements and downloads:
• Watch the Installation Instructions video
• Windows 10 64-bit is currently the only operating system for development (support for Linux and macOS is planned)
• Qt for MCUs Evaluation Package 1.X. Please download Qt for MCUs and Qt Creator at www.qt.io/download, select 'Try Qt' on the download page. During the installation process, select 'Qt for MCUs Evaluation package 1.X' and 'Qt Creator 4.12.4.'
• CMake 3.17 (or higher): https://cmake.org/download
• MSVC v142 - VS 2019 C++ x64/x86 build tools OR the corresponding 2017 version Windows 10 SDK: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/visual-cpp-build-tools/
- If challenges arise when building the applications, please check the documentation here for a fix.
Please contact Qt for any questions or comments regarding the Qt product and premium support. If you can't make this session, tailor-made courses for MCUs and other topics are available for you and your colleagues. Reach out to the Qt Training Team for inquires. Qt Professional Services also have a wide range of additional services available. Check out the complete offering by Qt Professional Services.
Visit Qt https://www.qt.io/
Download Qt at https://www.qt.io/download
In the ever-changing world of technology, discussions about artificial intelligence (AI) have become...Watch video
In this webinar we will introduce Coco’s enhanced capabilities that address the challenge of achievi...Watch video
Qt Group announces tech-preview support for Renesas RA8-D1 microcontroller platform, the industry’s ...Watch video