Squish 7.0.1 released
The Squish team is happy to announce the release of the Squish GUI Tester version 7.0.1, the software quality assurance tool for cross-platform GUI application test automation.
The first maintenance release in Squish 7.0 series is coming out 3 months after the major feature release version 7.0.0, and is now available for download.
Several stability, performance, and user experience problems are fixed in this version.
Here are some of the highlights:
Squish for Qt improvements
- Testing AUTs built with the latest Qt 6.3 release is now fully supported
- Fixed several crashes in
RemoteSystemAPI as well as in
Squish for Web improvements
- Fixed crash in webhook when testing with MS Edge browser
Improvements in Squish IDE
- Fixed missing platform-specific dependencies in Squish Eclipse IDE integration on Windows and macOS
- Better performance of replaying BDD tests with large example sets
Improvements in squishrunner
- Resolved hang at the end of test execution with video capture and multiple report generators, affecting usage of squishrunner in connection with CI systems (e.g., Jenkins)
For a detailed list of code fixes and enhancements in all Squish editions, as well as in
Squish source packages, please see Squish 7.0.1 release notes.
For users upgrading from previous Squish versions: Beginning with Squish 7.0.0, Squish IDE is no longer included in binary packages for 32-bit platforms. Squish tools can, however, still be installed on these platforms, and their functionality remains unchanged. Check the up-to-date list of minimum system requirements to see whether Squish can be installed on your platform.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.5 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6.5 is the latest Long-Term-Support release with all you need for C++ cross-platform app development.
Qt World Summit 2023: Berlin awaits!
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.