Call for Presentations for Qt World Summit 2021
Qt is looking for speakers, collaborators and industry thinkers to share their expertise and thoughts with the community in the upcoming Qt World Summit Online, November 3, 2021.
We are looking to hear from a wide range of topics that you think are important to the community. It may be the latest cool project you have been working on with Qt, experiences and best practices in using Qt tools and framework, or insights on improving productivity and collaboration in the development team – come and share your latest developments, ideas and experiences with the world!
- Submit your topic suggestion(s) by August 9, 2021
- The authors of accepted topics will be informed in the beginning of September
- Full presentations/slide submissions must be made by October 4, 2021
We're looking for topics such as:
- Developer, user and customer experience
- Tools, methods and processes for embedded devices
- Application development and Qt enabling application ecosystems
- Data visualization, data analytics and informational interfaces
- Creating 3D computer animations, modeling, simulation and rendering
- Platforms, connectivity and portability
- Real-world or industry-specific solutions built with Qt
- Qt for beginners and Qt for advanced
Did we miss something? The latest advancements and improvements in Qt are also welcome as always. You can, of course, submit presentations on any topic related to Qt.
There two different session lengths this year:
- 30 minutes (pre-recorded, Q&A live)
- 45 minutes (pre-recorded, Q&A live)
Program committee and selection criteria
The committee will review all submissions and jointly select presentations based on the submitted abstract.
Here are some tips for writing a good abstract:
- Show a clear intent and purpose for your talk
- Make clear what the value of the talk is for the intended audience
- Keep in mind the event’s themes and focus areas
- Offer something unique and unexpected, yet relevant is to the event’s focus areas
The committee will make its decision based on the themes of the event. The committee will also make sure to cover a wide range of interesting topics.
Know your audience
Qt events and webinars attract people from all corners of the community. On previous years’ events, we have had attendees from over 90 different countries representing over 20 industries. Typically, some 70% are developers and 20% designers, executives, managers and team leads.
What's in it for you
Being a speaker is a fantastic opportunity to spread your message among a community of industry leaders and software developers. We will record and publish many of the presentations online, so your talk will reach a wide audience. The material from your talk will also be made available to all the attendees after the event.
Submit your talk today!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu