Qt Creator 2.3.0 released
September 01, 2011 by Eike Ziller | Comments
We are delighted to announce the new Qt Creator 2.3.0 release today. The release adds lots of smaller and bigger improvements targeting the general developer experience. Since you might not have followed the prereleases I will repeat some of the most important ones here:
- You can find examples and tutorials in the welcome page by searching for keywords now.
- Coding style options for C++ have been vastly improved and can be defined globally and on a per project basis. Also see the blog post.
- Profiling has moved to its own "Analyze" mode, and additionally supports profiling QML applications and profiling with Valgrind's Callgrind.
- Support for "generic remote Linux devices" has been added. You define your connection for a "Linux Device" in the preferences, and add corresponding deploy and run configurations to your project's run settings, and there you go. You'll have to make sure that you use a suitable toolchain for building your project yourself though.
- Debugging and profiling Qt Quick applications now works for Symbian and Meego 1.2 Harmattan devices with Qt 4.7.4 installed.
- Various other improvements to Qt Quick support, like views, models and delegates an Qt Quick Designer including mockup data, improved Live Preview (i.e. modifying your QML while running in a preview), ...
See the changlog here for more details, and most importantly get it from our download page!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.4 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 is the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu