***Update: Happy to announce and excited to see you in the #QtDD14 shirt. Thanks to everyone who participated & congrats to Werner Rammer. ***
We want to tap into the amazing creativity of our community, and create shirts designed by YOU! Show us your talent & submit an original design for our 2014 Qt Developer Days T-shirt Design Contest to win a FREE conference pass!
For some inspiration, check out last year’s proposals.
• The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
• Design should be one that appeals to the majority of the Qt community.
• Design may include line art and text; no gradients or photographs.
• T-shirt color will be determined by the contest committee based on the winning design. You may specify a preference for a dark or light shirt color with your design entry.
• Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 210 × 297mm (8.27 × 11.7 inch)
• Design may use a maximum of three colors (any of the solid colors of the Qt logo)
• All to say, simple is better.
Items the shirt must incorporate:
• Include the Qt logo
Items that could be included/incorporated:
• Location: Berlin / San Francisco (choose one)
• Conference Dates: Oct 6-8 / Nov 3-5 (choose one)
• Maximum of three entries per person.
• High-resolution (300 dpi) layered .psd/.eps/.tif (Photoshop) file, .ai/.eps Vector Files (Illustrator) or .pdf are preferred
• Do NOT send Microsoft Office files or Low- Resolution Files
• Email submissions to email@example.com Subject: Rock The Qt Shirt – Qt Developer Days 2014 Shirt
• Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, September 7 at 23:59 CEST / 14:59 PDT.
Note: If you have any questions about how to properly submit your file, please contact email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: T-Shirt Contest Help
The Fine Print
• Must be original art. Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print and is often considered unlawful to use without permission
• Submissions will be screened by the contest committee for merit and feasibility
• The contest committee reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size or ink color
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Digia Qt Team including, but not limited to, the Qt website, the 2014 Qt Developer Days T-shirt, and future marketing materials
• The contest committee reserves the right to final decision
Here's a tip for making your submission shine
To increase your chances to win share your design on your social media channels (Twitter and/or Facebook) using hashtag #QtDD14shirt and @qtproject during Sep 1 – Sep 7. Feel free to encourage your followers to share your post. The decision will be based mainly on your design’s popularity on Social Media.
The winning design will be announced Tue, September 9. The person behind the winning design will get a free two-day pass to Qt Developer Days in either Berlin or San Francisco.
Get your pencils sharpened or fire up your design software of choice, send us your sketches and flood the Social Media with your design(s)! We’re excited to see what you’ll come up with!
PS: Did you have a look at the Qt Developer Days 2014 agenda? Check it out and start planning your trip!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 5.15 was developed with a strong focus on quality and is a long-term-supported (LTS) release that will be supported for 3 years.
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don’t want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu